Registrations for the 2020/21 Season are expected to open on the 1 October 2020.
UWA Athletics Club is one of Western Australia’s oldest and most successful athletics clubs. We welcome members of all levels and abilities (born in 2008 and prior) and membership is open to both UWA Students and the general public.
By joining UWAAC you are welcome to use our training facilities at UWA Sports Park (McGillivray Oval), compete for UWAAC at the Athletics WA competitions and be involved with club activities such as relays, events and fundraisers.
- Compete for UWA Athletics Club at weekly competitions at the WA Athletics Stadium (AWA entry fee $18 per meet for unlimited events)
- Compete at the WA State Championships (Under 14 up to Open Age Groups)
- 20% discount on physiotherapy and massage services Ascend Physiotherapy (HBF Stadium, Mount Claremont)
- Access to join The Screening Lab (additional $30 annual fee)
- Access to train at McGillivray Oval with training equipment available during club booking times
- Ability to apply for UWAAC travel assistance funding
- Possible subsidised coaching, leadership, or first aid courses for UWA students
- Plus our club awards night, annual quiz night, relays, social events and more!
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration are expected to open on the 1 October 2020!
2019/20 MEMBERSHIP TYPES & FEES
|Membership type||Suitable for||Fees||Where to register:|
|Standard Membership 2019/20||Suitable for athletes born 2008 or before, who are not currently studying at the University of WA.||$150.00||Registration Portal|
|UWA Student/Staff Membership||Discounted membership rate is available for current students or staff of the University of WA.||$110||Registration Portal|
|Little Athletics Dual Membership||Discounted membership rate for athletes who are registered with any Little Athletics club for the 2018/19 season. Must be turning 12 years or over in the current calendar year.||$60||Registration Portal|
|Training Access Membership||Suitable for athletes who do not wish to compete for UWA Athletics but wish to train at McGillivray during club booking times with a UWAAC Coach.||$100||This membership is NOT available through the Athletics WA portal. Visit the UWAAC Shop to purchase.
If you are under the age of 17, you may be interested in join the UWA Little Athletics Centre. Please visit their website for further information. You can have a dual-membership with UWA Little Athletics Centre and UWA Athletics Club, which will enable you to train and compete at UWA Little Athletics Centre competitions, whilst also competing at Athletics WA Strive Competitions (generally Friday nights).
To see a more detailed table of ALL UWAAC membership options, and the benefits each includes, click here.
Have any questions about becoming a member? Check out our FAQs.
NB: Non-UWA athletes cannot train during UWAAC bookings if not with a UWAAC coach.