Since 2016, the UWAAC have been growing our club’s off-season competitions.
Our mini meets serve as a way for athletes to keep track of their performance level throughout the off-season, and provide a variety of events that are not typically seen in a regular track program.
- Saturday 26 May 9-11am
- Saturday 23 June 9-11am
- Saturday 21 July 9-11am
- Saturday 18 August 9-11am
- Saturday 15 September 9-11am
See the Mini Meet Timetables for details on events to be scheduled for the the above dates.
WA Athletics Stadium, Stephenson Ave, Floreat WA 6014
To enter, just come down on the day and sign up for any events you would like to compete in. Entry fees include the usual WA Athletics Stadium entry fee, to be paid to Venues West upon arrival, as well as a single gold coin donation to the UWAAC when registering for your events. Remember to register for your events a minimum of 15 minutes before the scheduled event time. Call time is 10 minutes before the event at the event site (start line for track races, and field site for field events).
Rules and regulations:
- All ages welcome from 12 years and over
- Athletes must be either an Athletics WA affiliated athlete/member of an Athletics WA affiliated club (Little Athletics athletes are able to compete as long as they are an AWA dual member) OR a current student at the University of Western Australia.
- Mixed events are allowed
- There will be no seeding for heats.
- Lanes and heat draws will be determined by the registration staff or track marshal/starter
- Regular rules apply for spikes, please see the Venues West website for
- No team uniforms are required, athletes can compete in any attire they
- For field events, athletes will be cycled through the order on the registration list, one attempt at a time, with 3 total attempts
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you on the start line soon!