UWA Athletics Club and Perth Track & Field Club are pleased to host the 2019 Half Marathon Clubs Relay, part of the Matrix Partners Perth Half Marathon event, on Sunday the 4th of August 2019.
Relay teams will consist of three athletes, running 7.03km each. Teams can be male, female, or mixed and must be formed by members of the same club or by independent athletes. See the map posted below.
Register online at https://halfmarathon-relay2019.eventdesq.com/
Online entries close midday Thursday 1 August 2019.
Athletes registered with Athletics WA for the 2018-19 season are already eligible to compete, at a fee of $45 per team. Registrations close on 1 August 2019 at 12:00pm.
Non-members aged 12 years and over are encouraged to become an Athletics WA Member for the 2019 Winter season for just $10 (this can be done online prior to registering for the event).
Bib collection will be from the WAMC clubrooms ONLY – 1 Camfield Drive, Burswood 6100. Collection will be held on Saturday, August 3 between 11:00am and 2:00pm.
– Club members must wear their club uniforms
– Teams are to be formed by members of the same club, or independents
– Multiple teams can be entered per club
– Please list names in order of running when entering the event
– Runners will have to find their own way to change over points. Course will follow same route as Half Marathon (change over points will be released shortly)
– Timing: All registered participants in the event will be recorded by an electronic timing system on crossing the finish line. Relay teams will receive a cumulative (overall) time
– Please note that all proceeds are being donated to the Lions Save Sight Foundation
QUERIES / FURTHER INFORMATION
For full event details, please visit the WAMC website here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please click here for the full results.