UWA Athletics Club is one of Western Australia’s oldest and most successful athletics clubs. Membership is open to athletes turning 12 and over (in the current calendar year) and abilities for both students and the general public. Visit our Membership page for full details on membership, training, coaches and competition. Please note registrations for the 2019/20 season are open!
UWA Athletics Club is an affiliated club of Athletics Western Australia. Athletics WA host regular competitions throughout the season (October – March). UWAAC members are eligible to compete at the WA State Track & Field Championships, also hosted by Athletics WA.
Why join us?
- Compete for UWA Athletics Club at weekly competitions at the WA Athletics Stadium (AWA entry fee $18 per meet for unlimited events)
- Compete at the WA State Championships (Under 14 up to Open Age Groups)
- Compete in the UWAAC Cross Country Meets held throughout winter
- 20% discount on physiotherapy and massage services Ascend Physiotherapy (HBF Stadium, Mount Claremont)
- Up to 65% discount from Athletes Performance Academy for strength and conditioning programs
- Access to join The Screening Lab (additional $30 annual fee)
- Access to train at McGillivray Oval with training equipment available during club booking times
- Plus our club awards night, annual quiz night, relays, social events and more!